Four full-day events (Oct 31-4, 2021) near Manhattan Midtown. Some ideas and proposals (unconfirmed): a 50-people conference room (4 days), 2 1000-square-feet gallery rooms (4 days), a 100-people penthouse (1 night), 10 hotel rooms (4 nights), and many break-out areas for collaborations.
- daVinci.gallery: art installations with lights & geometry objects; digital displays for 5 top artists
- Layer-2 workshops: auction bids on Harmony, mint on Ethereum & Opensea
- NFT/DAO hackathons: $50k prize each to launch, technical talks on cross-chain NFT bridges
- Timeless.Space: event invitation via social connections, 3D animated models as Proof-of-Attendance, photo booths for curated 1-on-1 moment NFT
- After-party: Latin dance class & performance; Rueda (group dance), 5-piece Jazz bands
- Showcases: Crypto Royal, NFTsnz, SpaceMisfits, Strudel Finance, Harmonies, Harmony Universe, 1Wallet
- Yap, Defiant6 Momentum, Boba+OMG, Featured, Quanstamp, Air Supply, Delphi Digital, Messari, Adi's Infinity, LexPunk, Polygon, Axie Infinity, Yield Guild, Story Line, cybermanufacture, Real Item
- Rosa, Refod, Amy, Joanna, Phu, Jeff Esquire, Sophia Ho.
- Xia Hong, Gong Li
Timeless.SPACE – Curator DAO for Moments
Timeless is a curator DAO for moment NFT. True fans, tastemakers and patrons can bond over animated 3D models as mementos of real-life events. Like NBA Top Shot for iconic games, Timeless captures the memories of your life, your clubs or your metaverse as NFT.
Timeless hosts on-chain auctions for event tickets, boosts incentives for engagement in DAO, and monetizes exclusive access or conversations. A time wallet with beautiful calendars and crypto integrations, defining the next million subcultures on blockchain.
Artist Joanie Lemercier & daVinci Marketplace
Lemercier has exhibitions in global festivals and galleries since 2007, focusing on projections, geometry, minimalist forms. Through physics & philosophy of light to manipulate perceived reality. Visit his collection on sales at our daVinci marketplace.
Light as a medium, Space as a canvas Joanie Lemercier (b. 1982) is a French visual artist and environmental activist whose work explores human perception through the manipulation of light in space. Working primarily with light projection and computer programming, Lemercier transforms the appearance of everyday objects and forms, bending reality to his imagination.